CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My "Holiday"

Went through lots of "events" in the past 2 weeks or so. After coming back from my cousins house, i found out i had a ear infection. the doctor said I couldn't go swimming for a week or more if it was too serious. Up till now, my ear is still recovering. My sisters were jealous that i couldn't swim couse the swimming is very very tough. After that, there was a day where i didn't even come out of the house. Then came x'mas. I had a feast with my family (consists of my dad, mom, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts and grandma). That day I tried stared reading agian(starting with the second Harry Potter book). Well, thats about it. Just this morning my sister and i got accepted into a school. Tommorrow i have to go back to school to get my uniform and my sister has to get her school books. By the way to readers, Happy New Year(just in case I get lasy to update my blog).

2 comments:

Bryan Loh Yung Ray said...

BRYAN LOH HERE link me pls its www.yungrayz.com
looking forward to chat with u.. post a commen in my blog thx bb

Bryan Loh Yung Ray said...

JAYSEN!!!!!
CONTACT ME PLS!!
0172920429